The best selling cars in Europe are very easy to spot because wherever you go you may see a large numbers of cars in ay street where at least one from Fiesta, Corsa, Focus or Golf. Here are top five cars of Europe.
- 2015 Porsche Boxster: This car has become a darling amongst those who admire its performance at a more affordable price. This car has open-air facility and the lighter chassis allows it to grip the road with great confidence, and two engine choices one is 2.7-liter, six-cylinder good for 265 horsepower and another is 3.4-liter six-cylinder rated at 315 and 330 horses which help to motivate the car with considerable aplomb. A six-speed manual transmission comes with this car, but if you want to get high hear changes, then a seven-speed PDK dual-clutch automated manual is also available with this model.
- 2015 BMW Z4: The 2015 BMW Z4 is a good competitor of the Boxster, but in another way it delivers appealing features through different set of sports car to the buyers. It has a retractable hardtop and it can be thought of as more of a year-round option. Its suspension system is not only focused on all-out performance. Z4 is a very comfortable car that can deliver outstanding driving in any situation it warrants. Power option is also excellent in the new BMW Z4’s range with available engine options.
- 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia: The new 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia is one of the latest hit machines which emerge from Maranello. This car is having high-revving, 562-horsepower 4.5-liter V-8 engine that is mounted to the rear of the driver. It has seven-speed, dual-clutch automated manual transmission transmits which has output to the back wheels, and the car is finely-tuned chassis which steps exactly where the driver tells it to do. From 0 to 60 mph speed arrives from a standing start within 3.4 seconds, which makes this machine one of the quickest automobiles on the planet.
- 2015 Audi R8: The 2015 Audi R8 looks perfectly like an exotic European car, and it is able to deliver a high performance experience that matches with its body work. This Audi R8 has a rear-mounted engine and standard quattro all-wheel drive, which bless it with a superb grip and higher speeds. 391 lb-ft of torque can also be installed in the coupe to make it faster and more powerful.
- 2015 Lamborghini Aventador: The 2015 Lamborghini Aventador is the kind of car which has a pair of wings and it is used most likely to catch flight while racing through the highway at its top speed of over 200 miles per hour. This car is designed with a fierce performance in mind, and this Lamborghini Aventador is not a lightly taken vehicle.
When it comes to about keeping your car in a most safe place where the maintenance can also be done in a well manner then Auto Vault Storage is the solution.